About the role
As an Analytics Engineer you will work in the Data team to help to improve the company’s product by having ownership and exposure to work hand in hand with seasoned colleagues in a collaborative approach. Your mission will be to help several teams and departments to grow and make data-informed decisions.
What you’ll do
- Work with business people in order to understand how they work and their needs
- Investigate the origins of the information and their operational logic and propose a better solution for the business
- Clean, transform, test and deploy, in our data modeling layer, datasets that are ready for analytics, so we can work efficiently with our data
- Collaborate with Data Engineers, other Analytics Engineers and business to collect business requirements, define success analytics outcomes and design data models
- Design, develop and maintain dash
- Improve data quality
- Provide and extract insights and actionable recommendations with the purpose of helping the business units to make the best decisions
- Real time analytics, alert dashboards and storytelling with data
- Contribute to the development of the Data Visualization Platform
- Communicate solutions and present them to both business and technical stakeholders
What we offer
- We have a strong and sustainable foundation, where we provide a secure and reliable workplace. You have the freedom and trust to make the best contribution possible.
- One of our most valued strengths by our employees is our fellowship and supportive culture, which fosters a sense of belonging by working closely with our values. With us, you will have challenging projects to work on and push your skills and knowledge.
- In addition, we are very proud of the unique office we have, which offers a comfortable and inspiring environment to work in with everything you need.
- 23 vacation days + 2 days of free disposal per year.
- Professional development with English and Spanish classes, and 13 other different languages to learn with Busuu
- Flexible compensation plan for transportation, restaurants, and kindergarten with Cobee.
- Health insurance discounts with Sanitas and DKV
- Remote or hybrid work
- Flexible working hours
- A personal budget for professional development
- Office workshops and meet-ups to encourage community participation and career growth
- 3+ Years experience in a similar role
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience. You can write complex queries and optimize them for performance, scalability and ease of maintenance
- 2+ years of experience with Python. Fluent in Pandas and other libraries for Data Visualization Interfaces
- Demonstrable experience working with Tableau or other data visualization and reporting tools, such as PowerBI, Looker, Qlik or similar
- Experience with git and dbt
- Understanding of the importance of data modeling, familiar with Kimballs and star schema design
- Experience with Metabase, Cloud Platforms and Airflow is valued
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both verbal and written
Which are the next steps?
Interview with People Team
Technical take-home assessment
Live Peer review of the assessment
Meet the team