About the company
Would you like to be part of an innovative Artificial Intelligence project? Would you dare to be part of an StartUp?
From Datasciencejobs we are looking for a Python Developer (Back-End with Python) for an amazing StartUp related to Emotional Intelligence, worried about human communication.
The opportunity as a Senior Backend Engineer, you will have a major impact on the development of the backend for the company’s platform. There will be many opportunities for growth and ownership as we move fast to build solutions. As a Back-End Engineer and an early member of this team, you will:
- Play a critical role in building core parts of the PositivUS product offering and core infrastructure.
- Develop the backend on Python
- Connect the back-end with the front-end with the AI
- Perform deployment on AWS, Google, Epik (to be define)
- Set-up the infrastructure
- Participate in the product development process from start to finish, from helping scope features to measuring their success and iterating on feedback
- Evaluate, design and build scalable technology working with a team of engineers in delivering high-quality backend services and integrations
- Introduce new technologies and internal tools to help us build features faster.
We’re looking for someone who
- Shares our values—is creative, positive, passionate, adaptable and empathetic.
- 5+ years of contributing high quality code in Python
- Experience performance deployment
- Experience setting up infrastructure
- Experience working in a highly scalable consumer product or enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks. You know how to decompose problems, design and iterate on solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, sufficient for a remote-first environment to concisely articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing international company
- A great, supportive team to work with
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an