About the company
SYNLAB is a basic provider in many national healthcare systems, and a leading provider of laboratory diagnostic services in Europe in the pharmaceutical, environment, hygiene, veterinary, food and product sectors. We are present in more than 40 countries on 4 continents and our SYNLAB team has more than 20,000 employees.
In order to help with the impact of current global pandemic, we have developed a new service for our clients – Back to Work, through which we are helping big international corporations, sports associations and public institutions in bringing their employees back to work in a safe manner.
About the role
With the growing demand for such services, we are looking for a working student to support the existing team in the position of IT Helpdesk support (m/f/d).
- The main task would be supporting the process through ticket management and problem solving in relations to the tools used and the processes around them.
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of other language(s) is welcome, since the overall helpdesk team and the clients are international.
- The candidate should feel very comfortable in oral and written business communication, as well as being comfortable with being exposed to a high number of external clients.
- Good command of Excel and inclination towards IT is desirable.
- Previous experience in helpdesk positions would be beneficial.
- Willingness to work mainly on weekends is a must. We already have a team that is covering the helpdesk during the week and we need additional colleagues to support on Saturday and Sunday.
- Mostly weekends but also like 1 or 2 days during the week or in alignment in case someone else goes on holidays.
- 20 hours internship per week
- German speakers will be a huge plus & English is mandatory
- 6 months – 1 year internship
- Paid internship: 8-10€/hour