We are currently looking for a Data Entry to join our team in Barcelona.
In this exciting role, you would be in close contact with multiple stakeholders managing and coordinating information flows.
– Handle and monitor emails and other queries related to the marketing department’s activities.
– Update databases, including data entry and processing of information.
– Perform any other general administrative tasks as needed.
– Maintain effective relationships with other departments and support them.
What we offer:
– A full-time position with working hours from Monday to Friday
– Salary: 18.532,21€ gross/year
– Considerable investment in employees and their career development (including product, sales, and personal skills development trainings)
– Working environment that is modern and bright with a dynamic and multicultural atmosphere
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.