About the company
The company is an innovative, fast-growing fintech company based in sunny Barcelona. Born in 2013, we are the preferred BNPL payment platform in Southern Europe for over 1 million shoppers, we help people buy things they love, paying in an instant, fair and flexible way.
Humanizing financial services is our main mantra, and that’s why our actions and work are based on transparency, ambition, respect and collaboration. We are a big community formed by not only us but more than 4.000 Merchants who offer our payment methods to more than 1 million Shoppers, the ones who have led us to the highest NPS in our industry in Spain.
About the role
Data Analyst who is quality and detail-oriented, has a keen eye for accuracy and ability to see the big picture to help us scale the company. If you’re a proactive, creative, and hands-on person who wants to help improve Sequra’s product having ownership and exposure to work hand in hand with seasoned professionals in a collaborative environment, this is the perfect place for you.
We have different projects to carry out our amazing product’s development, you’ll have the possibility to join us to help us grow by contributing to making decisions.
We have amazing growth opportunities and a solid customized career plan for you. We also offer relocation and remote work while also having the possibility to come to our AMAZING offices and be given the best equipment to work with.
About the offer
- Remote work + Office commodities.
- All the equipment you need to work comfortably. Our standard office set-up consists of a stand-up desk, comfy chair, MacBook Pro, and a 27″ external display.
- Beautiful 3 floor office building based on a bike-friendly location in the center of Barcelona with a big terrace and plenty of nice places nearby
- Personal budget for conferences, courses, books and professional development
10% of the time to work on any project you’re interested in
- We take part in and offer workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, and tech talks to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development.
Perks & Benefits
- Free fruit, coffee and drinks at our amazing cafeteria.
- Monthly afterworks and annual events (Summer, Christmas, and many more!).
- Flexible compensation plan in transportation, restaurants, kindergarten…
- We want to take care of your professional development, for example, with English and Spanish classes.
- 23 vacation days + 2 days of free disposal per year.
- Health insurance discounts.
You’ll be a good fit if you have… 🙂
- Demonstrable experience (3+ years) working with Tableau or other data visualization and reporting tools such as PowerBI, Loker, Qlik, or similar
- Strong SQL knowledge (3+ years). You can write complex queries and optimize them for performance, scalability, and ease of maintenance
- Well-developed time management skills. You will have to manage a high volume of requests and we expect you to properly prioritize and set proper delivery expectations (and deliver on time!)
- Ability to do a functional analysis of projects/requests and go down to the technical detail of them (e.g., be able to do good functional analysis, KPI’s, dimensions, and identify necessary data sources).
- English proficiency
- European work permit
It would be nice if you also have… 🤭
- Familiarity with Jupyter Notebooks & Python language
- Experience in the following technologies:Tableau, our current analytical tool.
- Redshift, PostgreSQL (RDS).
- Data Modeling: Snowflake or Star Schema.
- Cloud Platform (AWS, Google, …).