Our client is an online traveling company located in the heart of Barcelona. We are currently looking to expand the data team with a Data Scientist.
The Data team is the main responsible of making data essential in key decision making across the whole organization. We capture vasts amount of data from multiple customer touch points, spanning from consideration and booking, to pre-travel, travel, and post-travel. Combined with our customer-centric approach, we believe that our data-driven culture is the key to deliver unparalleled product & services, that wow our customers and create unforgettable experiences to be remembered for a lifetime. In order to achieve such ambitious goals, our Data team works together with other departments, such as Marketing, Product, Travel, Sales or Customer Success, to uncover the most valuable insights our data can deliver, and convert them into actual company initiatives, business decisions, or product features. There are myriad of opportunities for using data to grow sales, increase customer satisfaction, optimize & automate processes, and much more.
● Understand business needs and deliver insightful analysis that help our internal teams make the right decisions.
● Develop and maintain models to predict customer LTV, engagement and retention.
● Build and leverage data-driven attribution modeling to use as a base for key marketing & sales decisions.
● Define and update key metrics that help us understand the current status and forecast the future of our business.
● Design and implement dashboards to visualize key metrics throughout the full customer journey, from lead to booking and post-travel.
● Partner with other departments (Marketing, Product, Travel, etc) to proactively influence their roadmaps to deliver maximum customer value.
● Communicate results and insights from your analyses to top management.
● 3+ years of work experience in a similar role as a BI / Data Scientist or Analyst.
● Solid proficiency in Python and experience working with analysis tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Scikit, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R.
● Experience in statistical modeling and A/B or Multivariate test design and implementation.
● Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, etc.
● Proficient building queries with SQL.
● Fluency in English and Spanish.
About ANCLA HEADHUNTING+
Consultoría de Headhunting