Our client is an online traveling company located in the heart of Barcelona. We are currently looking to expand the data team with a Data Engineer.
The Data team is the main responsible of making data essential in key decision making across the whole organization. We capture vasts amount of data from multiple customer touch points, spanning from consideration and booking, to pre-travel, travel, and post-travel. Combined with our customer-centric approach, we believe that our data-driven culture is the key to deliver unparalleled product & services, that wow our customers and create unforgettable experiences to be remembered for a lifetime. In order to achieve such ambitious goals, our Data team works together with other departments, such as Marketing, Product, Travel, Sales or Customer Success, to uncover the most valuable insights our data can deliver, and convert them into actual company initiatives, business decisions, or product features. There are myriad of opportunities for using data to grow sales, increase customer satisfaction, optimize & automate processes, and much more.
● Take end-to-end responsibility for designing, building, and maintaining batch & real-time data pipelines and data solutions.
● Create solutions to enable diagnostic and predictive analytics capabilities.
● Research, evaluate, and propose different data solutions.
● Select and manage tools & technologies to build and support a robust data infrastructure.
● Decide on the data modeling and schema design of our data warehouse.
● 2+ years of work experience in a similar role as a Data Architect or Engineer.
● Proficiency with at least one language: Java, Scala, or Python.
● Experience with relational database and NoSQL databases.
● Experience integrating data from multiple sources, including internal DBs, APIs, and product / marketing tracking tools.
● Fluency in English and Spanish.
About ANCLA HEADHUNTING+
Consultoría de Headhunting